Saturday, January 19, 2013

wtf

Around 11pm my sister asks if I can watch Zeke in the morning while shes at work. My aunt tells her I'm on my way. I get there and the door is locked and no one is answering. So I figure I'll just head over to my ex's and then go back over in the morning.

So then I'm at my ex's for two hours and he tells me I can't stay there. I walk over to my grandma's and the door is locked. I walk back over to Scott's so I can sit somewhere warm while I try to find someone who will let me stay with them.

Cory says I can stay. He's the guy who had a gf. I stay there and wake up in the morning and my vehicle won't start. I go to ask Cory if he can jump it for me and he had apparently locked the door. I start knocking and I see him turn the volume up on his tv and go back to sleep. What the crap.

So yeahh. This is the type of crap I have to go through with guys in this town. -_-

No comments: