Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Breakdown of my Life in Ohio.

To further prove the craziness of these months I've lived here, let me break down each month.

May- Got my first job.

June- Lost my virginity. (Lets not dwell on the fact that I lost my virginty at 20)

July- Get in big fight with dad where he calls me a cunt and I have an anxiety attack also my cousin gets murdered this month.

August- Quit my job. And here starts the money troubles.

September- Start dating Scott. We get in dramatic fights that involve him not talking to me for two weeks bc I went home after he cussed me out for waking him up bc he was hogging the bed.

October- A whole bunch of crazy fighting between my sister and her baby daddy happens. Including him cutting himself on purpose in our apartment and getting blood everywhere.

November- Find out the dude I've been messing with since June has had a gf since July.

December- We move out of our apartment and are supposed to move in with great grandparents but find out uncle took the keys so we almost end up homeless. Also I drive 2.5hours to pick up my ex from another girls house and we run out of gas on the way back.

January- Sister kicks me out and I'm homeless for two days.

No comments: